he is all mine!!

October 8, 2013

So after doing my post on Stacee Jaxx it got me thinking about how people have said that Mr. Hotpants reminds them of Tom Cruise and/or Superman!. . . . so this past weekend little Ms. Em and I were putting some photos away in some new photos albums I picked up and we got to looking at some old pics and WOW-zers I have a hot hubby; he looks gorgeous with his hair short or longer but it has been a while since he let it grow a little longer . . . think I'm going to have to ask him to grow it out a little . . .  check out some of these old pics (iphone pic's taken of old photos so not great clarity)

 This was about 7yrs ago in Del Mar, CA . . . kinda digging the 5 o'clock shadow and his chin dimple has always been a fav of mine :  )

 This was in the subway in New York at Christmas time . . . .probably about 6-7yrs ago too. I love him in a beanie!

This was in 2002!!!! It was my 25th birthday . . . look at his baby-face!

This was at our LA wedding reception (we were "white-dress" married in France) in 2004 . . . that dress I have on is da bomb! It's all leather . . . amazing!!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, you both look like movie stars. Your hubs is a cross between Ben Affleck and Tom Cruise methinks. And you are the spitting image of Emma Stone. What an incredible dress and a fab departure from what women usually wear at their reception and its still so current!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you! I love Emma Stone so i will take that compliment : ) .... yes the dress is insane. I wore my white wedding dress in France for the big ceremony but we had a small reception in Santa Monica and I wore this dress! loved it.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E