Friday love . . .

October 18, 2013

It's finally Friday . . . . I am tired but excited to have some family time and do some projects around the house! My mum is finally home from 2 weeks in Maui . . . and I am so happy because I need my haircut! . . .

E X A C T L Y like this mum (mum is a hairdresser!). . . (via the insanely great blog, could i have that)



Just a few pic's of outfits lately . . . .
Old Navy pants, DIY gold-tipped Steve Madden heels, Patterson Kincaid blouse (few years old but a fav) and F21 gold chunky necklace (similar)

H&M knit dress from a few years ago that I cut into a sweater, Nine West leopard pumps, vintage boys Levi's from eBay ($7), Kate Spade locket (don't mind the stuff all over the shower floor - girls and I had a "girl party" shower last night before bed . . . hence every bottle, sponge, toy was pulled out)

Hope you all have a great weekend planned . . . . I'm going to fantasize about these amazing Fall/Winter outfits and dream that we would have a cold winter here in Cali! . . . . 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E