Right on Target

September 6, 2013

I have NEVER really cared for much of the designer lines that Target have released in their Fashion dept (impressed with some of the Home decor lines though!) . . . they always seem to lack the class and sophistication of the designers mainstream line . . . until now! 

I am dying to see the 3.1 Phillip Lim line on Sept 15th . . . I mean seriously this stuff looks amazing! I adore the color palette and how all the pieces can be mixed and matched!  I definitely want to snatch up one of the bags because I have always loved the lines and structure of his bags!






 love the shape and color of this one

 This blue color is perfect for Fall . . . love it!












 I love love love this print!


 I want this PJ set for sure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I truly appreciate it! Have a fabulous day. xoxo E