Happy Fri-YAY everyone
Wow has it been busy around here the past month or so and its only going to get busier between now and summer! But all good stuff so I can't complain.
We leave for our first official "Spring Break" vacation with the girls tomorrow at 9:30am and I have absolutely nothing organized!!!! Like NOTHING guys!!!! And we still have Art class and Arsenal soccer try-outs to do tonight before I can start packing!! Wish me luck! We are heading to San Francisco for 4 days then Denver for 5 days . . . . it will be a whirlwind of fun and adventures and I am really looking forward to it
So since it's Friday here are a few things that grabbed my interest this week . . .
- A short and sweet guide to airplane etiquette that I wish everyone would read
- Intrigued to try some of theses stress relieving exercises (I love my foam roller)
- I have found a great little secret for anyone who loves design! The Insider Secrets Archives on Chairish has a wealth of designer knowledge that you don't want to miss.
- A key behavior of successful people!
- I am an avid podcast listener and you should be too!!! There are so many good ones --- but S-Town shook my commuter-world the last week!! Just listen!!!
- Talk about a perfect summer outfit! Thank you Mara Hoffman - this is stunning
Have a fantastic weekend . . . follow me on Instagram to see what we get up to on our Spring Break travels!!